quotes

  • The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings
  • It is a mistake to try and look to far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time. ~Sir Winston Churchill
  • Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb. ~Sir Winston Churchill
  • Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. ~John Lennon
  • the things that scare you the most are usually the most worthwhile

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Confused........


Let me just say that life can be a very confusing thing. I am just about to graduate college with a BA in psychology. I have my whole life in front of me. This is supposed to be one of the happiest times of my life. Yet I feel disconnected and restless. I have no idea what I want to do with my life once I am out of school. I feel like I am just wondering down a path looking for something, but not knowing what it is. I am so tired of the same old same old in life. I feel like I am just coasting along in life going from day to day just because I have to, I don't feel like I'm REALLY living..... I'm just existing. I want so much more out of life and I know that it's out there..... I just don't know how to obtain it at the moment. I just need to get away for a while and clear my head. I need time to figure out where I want to go and what I want to do in life. I'm like a little lost puppy running around trying to figure out what's going on. Who knows.... maybe I will just go out and do something crazy like go to Vegas for a week! Oh well.... we will see I guess. Until then I am going to go on in my routine life hoping for some sign of the better things to come.

1 comment:

Amber said...

your getting so great at this blog thing... it just brings tears to my eyes.. Really, it does.