quotes

  • The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings
  • It is a mistake to try and look to far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time. ~Sir Winston Churchill
  • Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb. ~Sir Winston Churchill
  • Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. ~John Lennon
  • the things that scare you the most are usually the most worthwhile

Monday, April 13, 2009

wow.... so I guess it's been a while since I've been on here! For the love it's been a year... well, there's not a whole lot going on in life right now, just back in school. I'm pretty sure I am going to be a student for the REST OF MY LIFE! but I must say that I am digging the classes I am in right now. I mean seriously, who wouldn't want to be able to get a massage every other day? Medical Massage school is pretty spiffy like that.

So I can't lie when I say that I have fallen in love with the Twilight books
... It's a sickness I know...haha. But for real, these books are amazing. I don't know if it is because Stephanie Meyer makes it so personal that it's like reading Bella's journal, or the obsessive forbiden love story, or some combination of the two. But whatever it is, she did it well. If you haven't read the books, do yourself a favor and just read them. I never thought I would like these books, but I was forced to read the first one (thanks Maggie), and then I just couldn't stop! I HAD to know what was going to happen next! Craziness I tell you! haha. Anyway, read them.... you won't be sorry.

Well, I guess that's all for now... I told you life was pretty boring right now! HA. oh well, until next time....

1 comment:

Amber Mac said...

lol... you and megan are killing me with the twilight blogs! The only difference is that you are in love with the books, and megan is obsessed with Edward. :) But I still love you guys!~