quotes

  • The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings
  • It is a mistake to try and look to far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time. ~Sir Winston Churchill
  • Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb. ~Sir Winston Churchill
  • Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. ~John Lennon
  • the things that scare you the most are usually the most worthwhile

Saturday, May 30, 2009

SO here's what I'm saying..... I HATE being sick! have you ever noticed that you always get sick at the most inopportune times? I have been off school and work for almost two weeks and I've been perfectly fine. But the day I go back to work I feel like I'm dying! What's that all about?! Hopefully very large doses of NyQuil and sleep will be my cure!

Now that my little rant is over, other than being sick it's been a pretty good week! lol.
Went to a David Cook concert the other night and he was phenomenal!





Yes... he was Amazing... and surprisingly funny.

This is all random I know, but I'm tired so this is what ya get! lol. more to come another day...

1 comment:

for the love of pictures said...

David Cook has such a great sound. He must have been wonderful live. Excellent pictures, btw :)